A building’s metal surfaces, including window frames and aluminum composite panels, can develop the same unsightly stains that glass and stone develop. Detergent and other environmental grime collects on the frames, developing a high concentration of contamination. Often, window frames have many years of buildup that needs to be removed, since frames are usually not cleaned on a regular basis. Instead the opposite occurs since dirty water is deposited on the frames during the window cleaning process and never removed.
- Metal ReSurfacer®: Completely restores metal and anodized aluminum frames to their natural sheen without removing or damaging the protective coating; will remove beginning stages of corrosion, but will not remove pitting
- EnviRestore® Metal Stain Remover: Designed to safely and efficiently remove stains from anodized aluminum and aluminum composite materials while simultaneously installing temporary surface protection
- Metal Protector MD: Installs an invisible, protective shield without altering the appearance of the metal.
- Metal Protector HD: leaves a slightly glossy finish on the surface enhancing the appearance of the metal, in addition to installing a protective barrier.
- Green-Kleen®: Hydrogen and oxygen combine with ultra pure water to create a powerful cleaner for multiple surface types; leaves no residue to interfere with protective coatings; should be used with heated, deionized water for superior results
View Before & After Photos